Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions take effect from your first use of this website. By using this website you agree to be bound by them on a continuing basis. We may change these terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check that you are still willing to be bound by any terms and conditions that may have changed.
This website is for information purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all content is accurate and current. However, we cannot accept liability for any losses or damages which may arise from using or relying on information on this website.
You may not use the website or any information it contains in any way that:
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue within the website
- infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy in any way
- is illegal or otherwise unlawful
- is in breach of these terms and conditions
- has not been requested, including un-solicited bulk email or spamming
- is libellous, abusive, menacing or offensive or that may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person
- is obscene, vulgar, pornographic or is otherwise against public policy
- facilitates the transmission of any virus or other material that could potentially damage the website, and any computers or internet services that are connected to it.
You must not attempt to interfere with the website or its workings. In particular, you must not try to break security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router, or any other device. If we become aware of any violation of these terms, we reserve the right to take action to stop the violation. This may include removing information, suspending or removing a user, and providing relevant information to external bodies where required by law or regulation.
We have no obligation to monitor or censor any information that users store within, or transmit through, the website. We are not responsible for any injury, damage, or offence that results from such storage and transmission of information.
Intellectual property rights
Use of content
All intellectual property rights in this website, and the content published on it, are owned by the Future of the UK and Scotland programme or individual authors.
You must acknowledge the Future of the UK and Scotland programme and any authors of the work in all reproductions.
Supply of content
Anyone who supplies content to this website will ensure that the content does not infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party.
The Future of the UK and Scotland programme assumes that all documents and other materials submitted to the website do not breach the intellectual property rights of other persons or bodies.
If you suspect that a breach of intellectual property rights has occurred, you should email email@example.com
Complaints and content removal ("take down")
If you wish to make a complaint about this website or its content, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate any complaints about content on our website. We operate a "take down" (removal) policy for any offensive or inappropriate content.
Linking to our website
You do not have to ask permission to link to pages hosted on our website. However, you must ensure that:
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around our web pages
- you do not in any way imply that the Future of UK and Scotland programme is endorsing any products or services other than its own
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with the Future of the UK and Scotland programme or present any other false information about the Future of the UK and Scotland programme
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive, controversial or infringes any intellectual property rights.
Links from our website
We have no control over the content of third party websites that we link to or index for search purposes. We accept no responsibility for the content of third party websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.